It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:29 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi All

Like I told Amy we are still happy to have Kenco, but unfortunately because of car trouble, where a deer ran out in front of our car, it has been off the road for nearly 3 weeks now, and being Amy lives near Portsmouth and We live near Northampton, its getting Kenco to us, so if anyone is down that way, and can collect Kenco for us, we would still love to offer him a forever home, but my bros been working on car all weekend and it just does not want to start, :(, so if anyone can please please help get Kenco to us that would be fantastic..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:26 pm 
Bengal Kitten

**update**

Well tomorrows the day.

Kenco will be taken to his new forever home.

I'm so grateful to you megabecca for becoming kencos new mummy.

Looking forward to meeting you Tomoz

Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Kenco settled in lovely, slept on the bed with us all night, although his favorite place does seem to be the bedroom lol, he went under the bed to start with and did not come out till about 8:30pm but think his tummy got the better of him, after being fed and using his litter tray, he became more relaxed and started to nose around, including trying to eat my artificial plant, woke us up at 4 am but that was fine, as hubby normally gets up at this time lol, he has become very attached to me, and visa versa, he is just so gorgeous.

This morn after Kenco and I went back to bed, and woke up around 9am, had breakfast, yes both of us lol, had a roam around, but ended up back in the bedroom asleep on the bed lol, but we get the sun in that room all day, guess it will be his favorite place, lol.

Kenco is a little nervous but he is coming around, and considering this is his first day with us, he is doing very well, he sticks his head round the lounge door to say hello, ventured in a couple of times, but is not so keen on this room. Maybe cause we dont get much sun in here, but when its hot, I am sure he will enjoy cooling off in here, although its cozy lol. He take to my seat last night on the sofa, lol.

And have now noticed he seems to prance up and down the hallway, sound like he has high heels on lol

will update more, with pics and info soon x