It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Forever home available
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi there , I am new to the forum and just finding my way about , but have ended up here ..Will go and post a Bio and a cat history in the right bit in a minute but wanted to put this post up first.

I am Fiona , and me and my family live in a semi-rural village in Scotland. I have fallen big time for Bengals. I took my first rescue bengal in last year , ( enzo ) a brown marble who is just a delight . I have had cats all my life and my other big tom ( meatball ) is a norwegian forrest cat ( a big fluffy MONSTER of a boy , daft as a brush and flops down like a rug ) as I say I have never met a cat with so much personality as enzo, although at 4 am when he miaows in my ear he can make jump out my skin, it is worse than a baby crying!

Anyway ... I would love to give a home to another bengal. I have toyed with getting one form a breeder , but having always been a sucker for rescues and cats who need re-homed I thought I should just see if anyone needed their bengal rehomed . I will travel across Scotland and possibly the north of england if its a cat who genuinely needs help . ( yup am a sucker for the felines ) I am happy to keep in touch with anyone who wants to rehome .

Fiona

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hello Fiona,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will post photos of your kitties (if you haven't already done so).

There is this post here which may be of some interest: http://www.bengalcatforums.com/forums/v ... highlight=

Owned by:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I will once I get used to posting , How do I post pictures .... I take it I can link from photobucket or something.

Enzo, is camera shy and my iphone never seems to do his gorgeous markings justice , Although I have fab ones form the summer when he climbed into my chimenee and got covered in ashes !!

meatball is just a big puddin ..covered in fluff ..lol..

Fiona

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:13 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum, being cat mad you'll fit in perfectly here.
So pleased you re-home cats, its something that I'll definitely do in the future. But for now, good luck to all those kitties looking for their new home. Keep checking this re-homing section, some wonderful cats pop up here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Oh its defo not theonly reason I have ended up here , but I have found homes and re-homed lots of cats over the years. Enzo is my first bengal and blown me away . I have had persians and obviously I still have my NFC . The fluffies are cute ..but nothing has ever got to me like my bengal. Also , my big fluffy monster is 9 now , so he is getting on a little bit and not as likely to jump on me from the top of the wardrobe for fun like enzo does ...cause obviously ..thats what you do ..lol...but yes I would love to take another bengal on , plus kittens get all the attention I like to lavish it on older cats ...