It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Well behaved cats, one male and one female.
The male (Kash or kid rock) is our ex stud cat (3 years) from our breeding days. He is brown spotted with huge rosettes, has no behavioral problems., is loving on his own terms but is a little shy, he is not a lap cat but has shown signs that this could change. He loves to be close by and will go for a walk with you as well, but does not like to be picked up.
Kash can be veiwed on our website: www.Loungeleopard.co.uk

The female (Rhani) is an older bengal,(9years) and has been with Kash for his whole life. She is very affectionate and loves to curl up on your lap. She is a smaller bengal with a lovely gentle personality, loves attention.

Both cats need to go to the same home, we would not split them up. They would best go to a home with no other pets and like to go both indoors and out.

Genuine reason for rehoming, not an easy thing to do, these two do not get along with our F2 Male and its them or him as they do not get to spend the time with us that they should.

Both use the litter tray , are affectionate and suitable for a family home.

If you would like more information, contact us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I know F2s can be hard to rehome, but personally I would be trying to rehome the one, new cat than the two, older cats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:31 am 
Bengal Kitten

7Deadly$ins wrote:
I know F2s can be hard to rehome, but personally I would be trying to rehome the one, new cat than the two, older cats.

The f2 is not really the new one, nor is he younger than the male we are trying to re-home and nothing in our ad implies this. We`ve owned our f2 for over two years and he`s just over three years of age. Our ex stud was sold active after our breeding finished, but we had said should things not work out, then we`d try to re-home him. As the purchaser had him caged, he became very vocal and they had neighbour complaints, they eventually had him neutered and re-homed him. It seems that this was not working and we eventually recieved him back without papers and needing some medical care. We already had our F2 at this point, and he is the cat we`d always wanted, we had also the ex-breeding female who had chosen to live outside in the warmer weather with access to utility and garage and so our ex stud joined her, but with colder weather and a house move, the outside pair needed to come in somewhat, this has caused problems for the last year and a half, as our F2 wont tolerate them at all, we have another Bengal who he loves and they work as a pair, but in spite of our affection for them all this is causing problems on a daily basis and something needs to give. The two we are advertising are great cats without the problems often mentioned on here- no spraying, biting, scratching or litter problems. Re-homing the F2 would be the other option, and is a possibility, but he`s actually had more time with us than the other two and is always the one we had planned on keeping due to his affection for us and his very quirky personality which we would feel a loss without.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 pm 
Bengal Cat

Kash and Mother (Rahni) have settled in with us and in fact are tearing round the living room as I type.

His initial aloofness has gone and he's as relaxed as can be. Headbutts us to get attention, follows me around whenever I'm doing jobs in the garden or on the car, wants to know about everything that comes into the house meaning the weekly shop has to be checked out, every packet, jar and tin before it can be put away. I found him sitting under an open bonnet last week (engine not running!) having a good nose around. Wouldn't pass me the 13mm spanner when I asked though :wink:

She was a lap cat almost from day one and it's rare that any of us can sit down for more than a few seconds without her homing in. Both sleep on our beds at night and if you didn't know better you'd swear both had been here from kittenhood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That is a lovely update Paul - so glad that they have both settled so well and sounds like they have definately found their purrfect forever home x
Oooo I do Love happy endings x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

aaw yay so good to hear a good result. Post some pics :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 am 
Bengal Cat

lovely, lovely story! They sound like great cats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 am 
Bengal Kitten

Good to hear Paul, Glad all is still going very well.