[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Loving home waiting...
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Loving home waiting...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am 
Bengal Cat

Hi
We recently lost our old Bengal to kidney failure and are now ready to rehome a new Bengal!! We will consider any cat that could fit into our family! We live in Nottingham on a quiet cul de sac surrounded by allotments, and cornfields there are no busy roads nearby so great outdoor environment for the new cat to roam (we have a cat flap). We have 3 children (aged 2-12) a male cat, and a dog so any new cat must be able to adapt to this! There's always someone home to offer company and love as me and my wife work split shifts... If anyone has a Bengal needing a new home please consider ours and contact us with details we are prepared to travel within 50 miles of Nottingham or West Yorkshire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello there! Are you still interested in rehoming a Bengal? We have a lovely 4yr old boy that needs a new home if you'd be interested?

I've put a little video of him on youtube - sorry it's a but grainy, but my phone is rubbish! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISElZjG ... e=youtu.be

All the best, Dave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm 
Bengal Cat

Hi Dave
He looks very handsome and if you think he would fit in with our family I would be very interested! Like the post says we could offer him a loving home...
Where abouts is he/are you in the uk?
If you pm me your phone no. I could call you if you prefer?!
Cheers Michael

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 pm 
Bengal Cat

Hi all! Just an update to let everyone know all being well! We will be welcoming a new Bengal into our family very soon :D I would ask however if any one is in search of a new forever home in the uk they still consider us until further notice.
Although it looks likely that we will have filled the missing hole in our family with a lovely male Bengal it is still a way of being completed and would like everyone to still consider us if you think your bengals in need of a home could fit into our family :D we can travel in the uk to meet/greet and collect!
Fingers crossed though the current rehoming all goes smoothly and we will no longer need considering!
Thanks for your time
*Will update as and when necessary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm 
Bengal Cat

We now can welcome Ren into our family! A Very handsome 4 year old boy bred by Puddywat bengals. It's early days but he seems to be settling in well! A little grumpy but he had a 4 hour car trip and has now been restricted to inside the house! He loves being outside and he is sat at the window crying :( on top of that it's his 4th birthday today!! So I think it's understandable really...
I've posted a couple of questions in behaviour with some good responses so far and just wanted to add another rehoming story on here only time will tell if its a successful one but the early signs are good...