It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm 
Bengal Kitten

2 year old pure bred Bengal cat named Oliver is looking for a MALE ONLY home. Oliver was rescued at the age of 3 months with a embedded collar, and a hole through his entire right paw. Oliver has since healed, been neutered, and vaccinated. He has spent the past year with a man and his wife trying to recover from his past. But Oliver can not live with woman. He is too agressive with them. He is a super love bug to men and is a total lover. He loves to cuddle, carry around beenie babies, eat cat nip, and play with his toys. He is an indoor cat only and should be the only pet.

Please email if you are interested in giving Oliver a Loving home. I am posting this in NH because I know he will find a good home and maybe someone would travel to give him a loving and forever home!

Thanks for reading

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:17 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Why can't he be around females? ANY females? What do you mean by aggressive? Just curious because this could really limit him to where he could go as far as a new home is concerned.

Post subject: Sxist Cat...lol
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Have you found a new home for your Bengal? I recently lost my buddy of 10 years to a mass in his lung...in a smoke-free home. I'm not looking for a replacement, but a new friend. Please let me know at: joeyparker@gmail.com.