[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Pebby, the new ball robot for our pets
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:42 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I've seen few on Amazon that are intended for human entertainment only. Price tag is the same as Pebby. But Pebby is intended for dogs and cats:
https://www.cnet.com/products/pebby/preview/

Now sure if I should buy this or go for Sphero that comes in different versions, or Dash Robot. Anybody tried any of them?

Here's Sphero:
http://www.sphero.com

Here's Dash:
https://www.makewonder.com/dash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Would not entice my Raiden whatsoever. Occasionally, he will chase around a flying bug in our house, catch it and then eat it, but that's about it. Give one a try and let us know how it works.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:20 am 
Senior Bengal

I have ordered a Pebby. The price CNET quote is no longer available though and i paid more like 190 US.
Unfortunately it wont arrive till November so will be a while before i cant test

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:58 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

This was like a kickstarter campaign. They exceeded their goal by 1,000%. Note that many of these things NEVER make it to market. While they state the fundraiser will be fulfilled, circumstances may prevail that it can't. See the Coolest Cooler. Raised over $13 million and can't produce them for the price he was quoting people and what people paid for. So, be careful. I hope you get the product. i ordered the One Fast Cat wheel through a similar campaign, and eventually got the wheel.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:13 am 
Senior Bengal

Thats the risk we take with kickstarters.

They seem to be very communicative to questions and i believe the first round are supposed to be ready for shipment in July so will see what happens.

Mine is still sometime away though

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 pm 
Bengal Kitten

00steve how did you get on with the pebby?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 am 
Senior Bengal

Not due till November at the earliest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Ugh, waiting is the hardest part!!!!!