It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hey,

As I'm often messing around in photoshop between paintings I thought I would ask if anyone wants a siggy bar graphic/avatar done with their kitties on it I'm happy to quickly do something up. I thought it might brighten up the forum a bit and I wanted to give something back for all the help everyone has given me with my 3 over the past few months.

All I need are

• a couple of good photos of your cat/cats large and clear as possible helps, head shots are good for avatars and full body are better for the siggy bar
  • names of cats - anything short you want written on there
  • colours / theme you would like I'll see what I can do with a theme
  • patience I'll try and get them done asap
Just add your photos below or message me the details.

Griffith 16/04/16 - Silver Seal Lynx Point Rosetted Bengal
Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Attachment:
DSC_0230-1.jpg
Attachment:
FB_IMG_1474409295404-1.jpg
Attachment:
DSC_0248-1.jpg
Attachment:
DSC_0253-1.jpg
Yes Sarah I would like that done if you have the time, I'm not sure how to do it.

Here are a few pictures of Magic and Pearl hope they are OK.

Thank you

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sarah, that's so kind of you to offer. I haven't even figured out how to do an avatar that is small enough to use on here, much less try to add a signature! I'm a plain Jane, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Clare&magic wrote:
Attachment:
DSC_0230-1.jpg
Attachment:
FB_IMG_1474409295404-1.jpg
Attachment:
DSC_0248-1.jpg
Attachment:
DSC_0253-1.jpg
Yes Sarah I would like that done if you have the time, I'm not sure how to do it.

Here are a few pictures of Magic and Pearl hope they are OK.

Thank you

Any colours or theme you want

Mina (in my avatar)- 1999-2016 - Seal Mink Spotted Bengal (Snow) - run free at rainbow bridge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:31 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sherry wrote:
Sarah, that's so kind of you to offer. I haven't even figured out how to do an avatar that is small enough to use on here, much less try to add a signature! I'm a plain Jane, I guess.

If you want one I'm happy to make you one and as I'll set it to the sizes the forum accepts it will be easy to use. To add siggy bars and avatars bits under the profile menu on account management.

Just need to know any colours you would like and attach some photos to the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I like purple but as long as it's not green I don't really mind thanks :biggrin:

Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:41 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'll get working on it tomorrow for you Clare and I'll Pm you the images when I'm done

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:00 am 
Senior Bengal

Hi there, I would love one if you have time. Here are a few pics, hope they're OK. Her name is Katniss and colour should be pink or red or somewhere in between. I'll leave that to your artistic eyes :).
Thanks in advance!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Surrey, UK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'll get working on them later today

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:45 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I was going to send the picture that I want for my avatar but I'm not even seeing how you ADD an avatar like some of you have. In fact, I didn't even see where you save a signature! I guess I'll stick to just posting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sherry wrote:
I was going to send the picture that I want for my avatar but I'm not even seeing how you ADD an avatar like some of you have. In fact, I didn't even see where you save a signature! I guess I'll stick to just posting.

At the top of the page is a link "User Control Panel", Then "Profile" > "Edit Signature" or "Edit Avatar".

That's really cool that you are offering this Seraph. I'm too stubborn to take you up on it, lol, but I'll bet a whole lot of signatures are about to get a lot better now because of you (and now I need to update mine...mine is like 3-4 years old I think lol).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

The only issue I have with the signature is that we have to house it somewhere on the internet unlike the avatar which we can just resize and update directly from our desktop.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

CMYKjill wrote:
The only issue I have with the signature is that we have to house it somewhere on the internet unlike the avatar which we can just resize and update directly from our desktop.

For something like a signature I actually think that's a good thing. You control it, you update it when you want, and when you do it just auto-magically updates on the board everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:30 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

brianj12 wrote:
CMYKjill wrote:

For something like a signature I actually think that's a good thing. You control it, you update it when you want, and when you do it just auto-magically updates on the board everywhere.

Yes the avatars do that as well but we can just easily update them from our desktop rather than going to some third party photography site and create an account, forget the password each time, etc. I tried to do the signature from Google drive but it did not work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

CMYKjill wrote:
brianj12 wrote:
CMYKjill wrote:

Yes the avatars do that as well but we can just easily update them from our desktop rather than going to some third party photography site and create an account, forget the password each time, etc. I tried to do the signature from Google drive but it did not work.

Yea, services like google drive are meant to supply secure, password protected data storage so really aren't suitable for sharing to public forums. I don't think most people would like it if I could just type in a url into my browser and inspect the contents of their google drive :/