It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:32 pm 
Bengal Cat

One night ago someone broke my long time bfs and my window I am guessing they were trying to break in. Well our five cats love windows so much even when someone is outside they try to get out. Well when the ass broke our window 3 of the five cats got out. The 2 females I have never left our bedroom. But I found my smallest cat in the bushes he was to scared to go any farther than that. The other we found around 3am which keep in mind we had been looking sense 10pm that night and not knowing when the window was broken or how long they have been out. Well we couldn't find our bengal for some reason when we found him the first time he took off running I couldn't get to him threw the fence so I jumped it hurting my ankle. But that didn't keep me from looking for him. My bfs brother came home about 5am that morning and there was still no cat to be found. We all went out looking for him and right when I was about to lose hope my bfs brother found him around 6am that morning. Then of course there was the task of fixing the window so about 10am we got to lay down and go to sleep. What this tot me was I need to micro chip all my cats. At first I thought it was a bad idea and it was mean but I was so upset I couldn't control myself and I plan on having them all micro chipped as soon I can get into the vet.

Last edited by Theerockerbarbie on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:39 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

that must have been scary for you, thank god they were all found safe & sound in the end.

microchips can help save so much worry if they go missing, i think it's a good idea. as long as the people who find them return them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:37 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

oh wow, must have been so scary for you all.. so glad your found your catlings safe..
I think microchips are very good and so worth it.. the cat wont feel it really so dont worry..
also take photo's of your cats so if they go missing you can do posters with the picture on.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:49 am 
Bengal Cat

yeah now I understand how people feel when they lose there kid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

OMG what a dreadful story I'm so glad that they were all found safe & sound doesn't bare thinking about what might of happened :shock:

I think getting them microchipped would be an excellent idea incase but god forbid something like that happens again.

I'm so glad they are now safe again :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:28 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

You were lucky to find them all again !

Yes, microchipping them would be a good idea, mine certainly are, wouldn't dream of no identified animals !