[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - rescued 4 month old kitten bengal?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:44 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi I am new to this board been searching everywhere online to try and get some help.rescued a 4 month old male kitten and I think he might be either Bengal or at least have some Bengal in him from what I have read about bengals he has a lot Bengal trades,he loves the water,is very alert,very observant with everything that I do or if he hears something he has to figure out where it is and try and figure out why,he thinks he is a dog,his back feet are huge and his front paws are large as well I also have his brother and they do not look anything alike,to give you an idea how special I think he is my darling daughter had her 12th. birthday I bought 12 balloons and shorthly after her birthday he would take all 12 balloons up and down the hallway down to the basement and back up funny enough after they had enough I had to go back and buy more balloons from the store before the purchase of those I had put them in the garbage and he would take them out.The water he will cry until I turn the water on in the bathtub so he can sit in the tub and watch it and play in it for about up to an hour or so but several times a day he loves getting into the shower with my daughter for mins at a time run out and get back in it he makes funny noises when running and playing kinda sounds like a bird or squirrel?I can post some pictures of him and his brother if needed if I am incorrect about him I will not bother no one on hear just really need some answers to set my mind at ease.Thank You Everyone & Take Care Hope to hear from someone....Thanks Again morningstarsangels@gmail.com Christiine Morningstar :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:50 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

If you can post a few pictures (from all sides, including a belly), it would be easier to offer an opinion! What you've described is common with all cats, not just bengals.