It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wedding cats!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:21 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 131
Location: West Yorkshire UK
I'm getting married on 24th May - do you think it would be cruel to make Tilly and Suki wear little tiaras and veils on the morning?! I would just really LOVE a picture of that! They would make lovely little bridesmaids xx

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:07 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Posts: 1499
Location: merseyside UK Earth - The Stratasphere
Congratulations!! :D
hmmm, interesting idea..
think you may have problems getting them to keep still or maybe they will try and 'kill' the items you want them to wear.. should be fun trying though :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:06 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 8421
Location: south east england
lol, you may get them to wear them for 2 seconds while you get a quick snapshot, but i doubt very much they'll stay on lol

congratulations on getting married :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:58 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Posts: 2445
Location: France (Dijon)
Congratulations ! :D

I don't think it would be cruel (it's just that it won't last...), but just a hint, do that before putting your wedding gown on, else you may have a rip in that lovely embroidered silk which wouldn't look good :lol:

(hey, wanna pics of you in dress - I'm a bit of a bridezilla :lol:, trying to get OH to propose I must say... ;))

_________________
AnnC, Onyx and Chaos
Image
http://onyx-et-chaos.over-blog.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:57 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:32 pm
Posts: 604
Location: Welwyn Garden City
I want to teach mine to walk nicely on thier harnesses so they can walk up the asle with me :lol:

_________________
"After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 131
Location: West Yorkshire UK
I'm very tempted to look for some, just for the amusement it would cause, but on the wedding morning it will be chaotic enough as I'm getting married at 11.30!! I love the harness idea though (white harnesses with flowers on?!!), how cute would that be if they were the first down the aisle, followed by my real bridemaids, and then me!! I'm starting to get silly now...x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 pm 
Offline
Senior Bengal

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:18 am
Posts: 89
Location: Portsmouth, UK
You do realise that all the attention will be on your cats and not you :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:20 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 6:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Fontana, CA
AnnC wrote:
(hey, wanna pics of you in dress - I'm a bit of a bridezilla :lol:, trying to get OH to propose I must say... ;))


LOL!!! I feel you.. I been with mine for 6 years... I did get a promise ring out of him.. I think that was just to hold me off for a few years....

:wink:

_________________
Olly & Kiki
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Posts: 1499
Location: merseyside UK Earth - The Stratasphere
lol.. My bloke has asked me about 8 times over the past 6 years..

my reply "Dont be silly" .. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:02 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Posts: 2445
Location: France (Dijon)
Rhiannon wrote:
AnnC wrote:
(hey, wanna pics of you in dress - I'm a bit of a bridezilla :lol:, trying to get OH to propose I must say... ;))


LOL!!! I feel you.. I been with mine for 6 years... I did get a promise ring out of him.. I think that was just to hold me off for a few years....

:wink:


I managed to get a "promise" of a wedding in 2009 (on the 1st of january !) but months are passing by and no proposal yet... if nothing by the end of march, I'm gonna talk to him again :twisted: (our 6th year anniversary was last week end, we went to a luxury hotel in a nice town and I kind of hoped, but no... :roll:).

_________________
AnnC, Onyx and Chaos
Image
http://onyx-et-chaos.over-blog.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:57 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 6:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Fontana, CA
AnnC wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
AnnC wrote:
(hey, wanna pics of you in dress - I'm a bit of a bridezilla :lol:, trying to get OH to propose I must say... ;))


LOL!!! I feel you.. I been with mine for 6 years... I did get a promise ring out of him.. I think that was just to hold me off for a few years....

:wink:


I managed to get a "promise" of a wedding in 2009 (on the 1st of january !) but months are passing by and no proposal yet... if nothing by the end of march, I'm gonna talk to him again :twisted: (our 6th year anniversary was last week end, we went to a luxury hotel in a nice town and I kind of hoped, but no... :roll:).


awwww.. I'm sure if he promised he will.... Mine says he wants to get the right ring and all that jazz before he does... He is very picky when it comes to that stuff.... :roll: I guess its a good thing, but still... :evil: lol

_________________
Olly & Kiki
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:05 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am
Posts: 131
Location: West Yorkshire UK
We had been together two years when he proposed, so he did quite well actually!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by meemonkey