[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - kitten posted for adoption
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That's great you are providing him with shelter Sherry. Next you will be feeding him :)

I am on the fence over Rickey Bobby (who's name would change to Rickey Martin, David Byrne or Sting in keeping with the musician theme). I had a bunch of vet bills for Grace and Blondie's first year. Plus he is at his most destructive age so I would have to go through all that again. Grace and Blondie can't or don't jump on my kitchen counter by the sink and stove, what if he can...then there would be no clean safe space in my kitchen.

But then I look at his little photo and think about what a perfect life Grace and Blondie enjoy with their patio, cat trees, shelves, etc. Maybe they would enjoy a little brother to push around. How neat it would be to have a little clouder of kitties around me all the time. Grace and Blondie bring me so much joy. Would one more make life more interesting or upset our perfect world? I will be taking some vacation time in December so I would be able to spend more time at home making sure everyone is getting along.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:59 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Jill, I AM feeding this other kitty. His owners came over today to see the cat house he now has for the winter! They were hoping to see him, but he'd been around earlier. I'm giving him food and shelter until they can come up with something else for him. I do not like having to get out of bed at the crack of dawn to take food out to him when it's 39 degrees outside or raining ..... Raiden doesn't get his morning walk until it warms up a little bit! I'm not an early morning person.

I just don't know about rocking the boat with Gracie and Blondie! There is peace and harmony right now. You'd love to think a brother would blend in beautifully, but there's just no guarantee.