It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm back...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:18 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Did you miss me? Guess not :lol:

First time on here properly in ages it seems. We had a great Christmas until I ended up in A&E on Boxing Day Evening. Was lying on the sofa with Chris watching Robbie the Reindeer when all of a sudden I had the most unbelievable pain in my mouth ever! It was that bad that Chris rushed me off to A&E to get it checked out.

The Nurse said she thought I had my wisdom tooth growing over another tooth and it had an abscess ewwww! Got told to take 3000mg of Antibiotics and another 3000mg in 8 hours time along with some pain killers.

The next day it was just as bad so managed to get an emergency appointment at the dentist turns out it is my wisdom tooth and it has a cavity in it but there is an abscess that needs to be cleaned up first before she can pull it out. She was shocked I had such a high dosage of antibiotics so lowered the dose and I have been on Ibuprofen and Paracetamol since. All I have done is slept and taken drugs LOL.

Feeling better today hoping the pain gets less as I can't have it taken out until the 10th January

Hope everyone had a good Christmas? What did you get for Christmas? Best and worst presents?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:38 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

hiya hun!

oh you poor thing! :cry: at least you had your xmas din dins before it hurt :wink: i hope it gets better quickly, or at least the pain dies down before they fix it for you.

xmas was great here, me & the cats...loads of food & much laziness to be had :lol:

best pressie...some cash from mum to help towards my next stud fee

worst pressie...erm, none really lol...i got one that was duplicated but i can forward the second to someone else so it's all good :wink:

if the painkillers aren't helping, try chewing on a clove to numb the sore area...don't swallow it tho. xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:06 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

awww poor thing. I know how those wisdom teeth can be. I got mine pulled about a year go.

My chirstmas was good. I got a new camera from my mom and dad. And a really pretty "Journey" white gold necklace that has diamonds and tanzanite from my boyfriend.

Also could try a little whiskey on the tooth might help the pain. Just dont drink it, unless you want to :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:19 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

OMG, Poor you..
Hope your on the mend now...
you will have to make up for it over New year :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:33 am 
Ahh gemma not fun.. but glad the pain killers have kicked in.... Like Ren said at least you mananged to get your crimbo dinner!!