PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

yay i'm glad it arrived safely. yum yum. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Tally-Isham wrote:
I finally received my taffy today Carol!! :D

It's v. yummy, has an almost 'bubble gum ish' flavour to it. I shall try and make the bag last at least until tomorrow!! You must let me know what you would like me to send you over, as I will keep pestering you until you tell me!! :twisted:

Thank you SO much again, it was so very kind and sweet of you to send us all a pressie! And thanks to Ren for posting it on! :wink: :D

Maddy,

It was my pleasure. I am glad you liked it. You really don't need to send me anything though! I just thought it was an appropriate gift since I found out there is no eggnog OR taffy over there! You are more than welcome :wink: !

I know one way you can all three return the favor.....if Jeff and I ever make it over to the UK, you all have to have drinks with us!! Fair deal? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

cgoodall wrote:
I know one way you can all three return the favor.....if Jeff and I ever make it over to the UK, you all have to have drinks with us!! Fair deal? :D

most certainly! if i had a spare room i would gladly have you to stay, but i'm not in that position yet. depends how long it takes you guys to make it over here :wink: drinks are the least i could do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:22 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

cgoodall wrote:
Tally-Isham wrote:
I finally received my taffy today Carol!! :D

It's v. yummy, has an almost 'bubble gum ish' flavour to it. I shall try and make the bag last at least until tomorrow!! You must let me know what you would like me to send you over, as I will keep pestering you until you tell me!! :twisted:

Thank you SO much again, it was so very kind and sweet of you to send us all a pressie! And thanks to Ren for posting it on! :wink: :D

Maddy,

It was my pleasure. I am glad you liked it. You really don't need to send me anything though! I just thought it was an appropriate gift since I found out there is no eggnog OR taffy over there! You are more than welcome :wink: !

Well, I will send you something nice anyway :D

If you and Jeff make it over here, you are more than welcome to stay with us, if you don't mind sharing a house with 3 mad females and even madder felines!! :lol: