It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Circle tracks are for sissys too... IMO.

Is there any rally racing near you? I would love to travel internationally some day and see a race. It is much bigger in other countries (or they look that way on the WRC on TV :oops: ) the crowds seem intense and the races much bigger. I may be wrong though. Anyone on BCF with firsthand knowledge? :?:

After OH introduced me to rally racing.... All other racing just seemed silly! Have to admit, have had some close calls while working the rally. One time a car slammed into the tree that OH was standing behind taking pictures! :o :shock: I couldn't tell he was alright until the dust cleared. The car was able to head back out on the road! We've also loaned tools etc. to get broken cars back in the races. At one of my first races (Mt Hood Rally I think. In Oregon) a VW rabbit turned upside down. The spectators ran down, flipped it back over and off it went to continue the race! Where else can you get that kind of hands on race action? :D :D :D and while waiting for the next race, you are in the woods not some horrid pavement parking lot or scorching bleachers. :mrgreen: if I do get to go to the rally in a couple of weeks, (fingers crossed) I will try to get some pics for ya!

Here are some of the pages I follow for rally racing out here etc. in case you want to follow dates for future trip planning. :) 8)
The rally races tend to happen about the same time each year to give you a guideline.
http://www.rally-america.com/
http://oregonrally.com/
http://www.olympusrally.com/
http://mthoodrally.com/
http://oregontrailrally.com/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Lacemoat wrote:
minx wrote:
:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: Lacemoat I am...speechless!

Don't worry, I think ive exhausted my childish repertoire of comments/innuendo's now; time to return to my former serious self I think :roll:

I hope not - I'm been LMAO.... :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

viperkeeper wrote:
Lacemoat wrote:
Don't worry, I think ive exhausted my childish repertoire of comments/innuendo's now; time to return to my former serious self I think :roll:

For some reason I don't believe you.

Minx your cheating I know I posted somewhere my dream roadtrip I must do is rent a car drive to Vancouver then south redwood forest then LA and fly home. Whatever happens in-between happens no hurry no schedule. I have a few legal issue in Canada I need to fix first (driving related :mrgreen: ) we could backtrack and find my lost spot. Keep an eye out for a "Fire tower" somewhere above Michigan..... I promised RabbitREW I'd go Kamping with her maybe in the redwood forest.

No I'm not! I honestly didn't know that. I have been to Canada and loved all of that so want to do it again! Awwww....RabbitREW can I come too please?! :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Am no good tonight- been running around a cat show all day and feel about 50 with my aching limbs.....I tried doing the show dance - seen here....

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16353

seemed to work as my cat titled :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Lacemoat wrote:
Am no good tonight- been running around a cat show all day and feel about 50 with my aching limbs.....I tried doing the show dance - seen here....

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16353

seemed to work as my cat titled :wink:

8) 8) 8) Well done you and your cat! Proud mummy huh! :wink: :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:25 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Yes indeedy and thanks :D