It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday night Curry night
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:05 pm 
Well i'm cooking a homemade curry tonight & having a few glasse's of Rose' wine with furry & generally relaxing..

What are your plans ?

Jim & the crazy Kitty.

xjx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:07 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Like every friday evening : pizza, beer with peach sirup and in front of the TV :mrgreen: (yes that seems soooo caricatural... but it's only on Fridays ;), usually I cook something more light, like soup, vegetables etc...).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:12 pm 
Ahh I forgot I may get some cheesecaske tonight as well ... :D

Sounds like your going to have a good evening Anne.

jim & the whiskery one.

xjx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:29 pm 
Senior Bengal

After Work, me an my boyfreind is gonna drive to Germany to pick up some cheap Chrismas Goodies, Marcipan, Almonds, and some candy... we are also gonna by some wine and some soda pops.....

(it is 1.28 pm ind denmark rigth now)

I hope you will enjoy your Weekend...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It's 7:45 AM here and I'm heading out to work... Plans for the evening: Grading student papers. Luckily, finals week starts next week so the end of the semester is in sight... I haven't even had time yet to pull out the Christmas decorations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:03 pm 
Well normally I'd be looking forward to a lovely glass of red wine (or maybe two!) but I am on antibiotics at the moment :cry: ) so will have to have juice instead......it's a tough life (especially after my tough week at work!). But never mind, my boys will chat to me about their day and bring things to me to throw for them (well, Bert will, Ernie just looks at me in a funny way as if to say "you expect me to do WHAT??!)

Oh...and I will be watching the final of "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" - I know it's rubbish, but sometimes a bit of mindless nonsense is the only thing that I can cope with :lol:

(For our non-UK readers, this is a trashy reality show with z-list celebrities that people have never heard of - our US members may know Janice Dickinson though! Amusingly it's supposed to be set in the jungle, but it's a well known fact that it's right next to a residential area in Queensland...)

Teresa x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

once I finish work, Ill go to pick my son up from my mums.. go home drag something out of the freezer.. concoct something completely inedible(usually burnt) - attempt to scrap pans clean before loading dishwasher,
whilst dragging kittens out from the back of said dishwasher..
then the dogs (rott & dane) will walk me for approx 1 hour around the streets then I will arrive back home freezing cold,usually wet & with earache..
then I will attempt to do housework with the help of Niko & Kira while the kids sit on their arses watching tele..

about 9pm the dogs will be fed and shut up for the night..
then I clean the litter trays while Niko & kira try & bury the waste Ive just taken out..
I usually collapse in a heap about 10pm with a brew - toast & my laptop whilst Kira & Niko are zooming around the house like complete fruitcakes..
the purrfect end the another groundhog day... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:18 pm 
Ahh the joys of being single, Just me & my furry assistant.. a fridge full of nibbles & wine ... & several boyz toys to entertain me!.

Jim the Silver maniac!

xjx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:20 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh and the TV thing I'm planning to watch is NCIS ;) (4th season).

Does anyone watch that ? I love police series like NCIS, the Experts (that's just a translation I don't know the english name :(), NYPD blue etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm 
Yeah its pretty cool I catch some of it sometime but I prefer watching Heroes.

Jim & the Sneaky Silver surfer.

xjx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:19 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I sing in a local choir and we've got a concert of Bach's Christmas Oratorio tomorrow so tonight is the final rehearsal and the first time we get to meet the soloists and organist. It always goes really badly, I decide I can't do it and don't want to turn up for the concert. I always turn up for the concert, it goes OK and I enjoy myself!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Usually my husband and I have "Friday night beer night". Since my surgeries, I haven't had a "Friday night beer night" since mid August :( . Next Friday I should be able to have a few though :D .

But- I am doing a socialization evaluation for another breeder with a Savannah kitten this weekend. His socialization skills are WONDERFUL! He has to be one of the sweetest kittens I have ever been around. I will take some pictures of him and Jupiter tonight and post them in the gallery.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

Take care,
Carol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Usually we have a relaxing child free evening as the kids go to grandparents but not tonight.

So after they are in bed we will have a few beers and like you Teresa we'll be watching I'm a celebrity sad I know but entertaining :lol:

Heroes is great we watched the 1st series on SiFI

We also got into CSI (any of them) when went to the states a couple of years ago.

Nay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

ginnym wrote:
I sing in a local choir and we've got a concert of Bach's Christmas Oratorio tomorrow so tonight is the final rehearsal and the first time we get to meet the soloists and organist. It always goes really badly, I decide I can't do it and don't want to turn up for the concert. I always turn up for the concert, it goes OK and I enjoy myself!!

Oh nice! Which reminds me to look up concerts for Christmas.

Tonight we're just staying in with the kitties and having some of those posh gorgonzola burgers from M&S...my husband Graham also brought home an obscenely delicious looking chocolate desert. I'm doomed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:13 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Every day should be a curry day - the hotter the better!! :P

Plans for tonight - putting my lad to bed very soon, then crashing in front of the TV, and popping on here every now and again. :wink:

I don't even have a beer in for tonight, although i do have some foreign orange liquer type stuff i could try.. :shock: :lol:

Hope you all have a great weekend :wink: