It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:27 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:55 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Cheshire, UK
MoshiandIndianasMum wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
CGOODALL!
That Is one hot ride!!


Totally agree it's amazing!


Oooh, ooh, want one (she-who-must-be-obeyed has just said "yes dear, of course" in a TONE of voice :roll: )

This was taken a couple of years ago before I wrapped it and myself around a VW Golf....

Image

Hopefully next year it's back to 2 wheels and mad Sundays around North Wales :D :D :D

_________________
Martin

Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:01 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Posts: 1440
Location: Gillingham, Dorset
LOL @ she who must be obeyed... :lol:
Nice bike and gear Mr T :wink:
Hope you're ok after wrapping yourself round a VW golf?! :shock:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:21 pm 
Duuuuuude...thats one sweet ride!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:53 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Posts: 1499
Location: merseyside UK Earth - The Stratasphere
Nice Bike Mr T..
I used to have a Kawasaki zx9r & a Ducati 748...
had some great days out.. have you been to the tap on the wirral... nice sunday evening get together.. also rivington barn is good on sundays too..

I had to sell the ducati when my OH wrapped my ninja around a central reservation then banned me from riding just cause he is crap at going round corners lol...

other pastimes... mooching around with my dogs.. keep fit & gardening..
not forgetting the cats & kids... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:11 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 pm
Posts: 824
Location: Englewood, CO USA
Nice bike Mr. T!! :D I hope you were ok after the accident. Not a fun way to "play golf" :wink: .

I have a motorcycle- more of a cruiser style though. It is a Suzuki Marauder 800cc. I don't even have a picture of it right now to post :oops: ! I haven't been able to ride it in awhile (surgeries) but hope to in the very near future (as soon as the snow melts off of the roads)!!

By the way, come on out to the States, and we will let you drive the GTO (only if you stay away from VWs though!! LOL)! :wink:

Take care,
Carol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:02 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Posts: 1440
Location: Gillingham, Dorset
Spare time? :shock:

I used to have some of that... :lol:

Ok, seriously - in my spare time, i like to sit here typing until my fingers go numb, shopping, watching TV, eating curries, anything Monster Trucks (went to see them live in Cardiff for my sons birthday) and going out for a drive in my lil Rover (which i don't have at the mo as it's at the garage) and spending time with friends/family, who live 40+ miles away. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:07 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 8421
Location: south east england
spotsnstripes wrote:
Spare time? :shock:

I used to have some of that... :lol:

Ok, seriously - in my spare time, i like to sit here typing until my fingers go numb


:lol: :lol: :lol:

(no comment :oops: :lol: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:13 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Posts: 1654
Location: London UK
^^^^ :lol: :lol: ^^^^

_________________
Best Wishes,
Maddy
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:55 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Cheshire, UK
Ah........surgeries........*cough*...7 over 2 years to 're-build' me :oops: I was going to change my name to Steve Austin :lol: :lol:

I used to have a 748bip, changed it for a 999bip that was VERY unreliable*, so got the Mille to replace it. Best bike ever. For 2 months. Ho hum...

Got my eye on the new Ducati Motard now that I'm 'fixed' - not the same kind of 'fixed' as Tiger though :shock:

Would love to drive the GTO - is it really noisy?

* I now realise that not starting was an in-built Ducati safety feature :wink:

_________________
Martin

Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:04 pm
Posts: 276
Location: DEVON - U.K.
Well if im not at home with the cats il be at the garage working on the Supra (3L Turbo) - either fixing her of modifying her - she looks a bit differnt to this pic as shes now lowerd on the 18's.

Cats Num 1
Car Num 2
OH Num 3 :oops:

Image

_________________
Image
www.bouncybengals.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:04 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 pm
Posts: 824
Location: Englewood, CO USA
Mr T wrote:
Ah........surgeries........*cough*...7 over 2 years to 're-build' me :oops: I was going to change my name to Steve Austin :lol: :lol:

I used to have a 748bip, changed it for a 999bip that was VERY unreliable*, so got the Mille to replace it. Best bike ever. For 2 months. Ho hum...

Got my eye on the new Ducati Motard now that I'm 'fixed' - not the same kind of 'fixed' as Tiger though :shock:

Would love to drive the GTO - is it really noisy?

* I now realise that not starting was an in-built Ducati safety feature :wink:


Ha ha!! Not fixed like Tiger- bet your glad about that! :lol: :lol:
You have me beat on surgeries- had 3 of them since August. My gut looks like a road map!! One was a scheduled "routine" hysterectomy, and the other two were to repair the extra cut they accidentally made in my colon during the "routine" surgery :shock: :shock: . Wow- I guess I am fixed in both ways now-LOL :lol: :lol: !!

The GTO has a very deep grumble to it. It sounds like you think it would. We have cut-offs on the exhaust, and when we remove them....WOW- you could hear us coming from miles away!! :wink: :wink: We only take them off when we race it though. Don't need the cops or neighbors mad at us! :wink:

Hope you get your new bike now that your "fixed" LOL!! :lol:

Take care,
Carol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 pm
Posts: 824
Location: Englewood, CO USA
Bouncy Bengals wrote:
Well if im not at home with the cats il be at the garage working on the Supra (3L Turbo) - either fixing her of modifying her - she looks a bit differnt to this pic as shes now lowerd on the 18's.

Cats Num 1
Car Num 2
OH Num 3 :oops:


Nice car!! :D

Take care,
Carol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:11 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 8421
Location: south east england
cgoodall wrote:

Ha ha!! Not fixed like Tiger- bet your glad about that! :lol: :lol:
You have me beat on surgeries- had 3 of them since August. My gut looks like a road map!! One was a scheduled "routine" hysterectomy, and the other two were to repair the extra cut they accidentally made in my colon during the "routine" surgery :shock: :shock: . Wow- I guess I am fixed in both ways now-LOL :lol: :lol: !!



blimey hun, i knew you'd had surgeries, but jeez! :oops: :shock:
good thing you're all mended now, & did you manage to have your long awaited beer on friday? :lol:

mr.t!! bionic man indeed!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 pm
Posts: 824
Location: Englewood, CO USA
bundles of bengals wrote:
cgoodall wrote:

Ha ha!! Not fixed like Tiger- bet your glad about that! :lol: :lol:
You have me beat on surgeries- had 3 of them since August. My gut looks like a road map!! One was a scheduled "routine" hysterectomy, and the other two were to repair the extra cut they accidentally made in my colon during the "routine" surgery :shock: :shock: . Wow- I guess I am fixed in both ways now-LOL :lol: :lol: !!



blimey hun, i knew you'd had surgeries, but jeez! :oops: :shock:
good thing you're all mended now, & did you manage to have your long awaited beer on friday? :lol:

mr.t!! bionic man indeed!


Yep- I had more than one (about eight as a matter of fact :oops: ) I felt every one of those on Saturday!! :shock: :shock: . :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:15 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 8421
Location: south east england
lmao :lol: :lol: you made up for lost time then :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by meemonkey