[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Fancidots NOW waiting for HER little BOY!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:47 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi bengal loving friends !

I have worked out an arrangement for a NEW little boy, to add to my household.
He was born on May31. And I'm so excited I can BARELY stand myself!!!

I am attaching a photo from my breeder (hope she doesn't mind - since my deposit IS in and we've made our agreements)

I'm in LOVE with his little FACE !!!

I'd like to hear what you folks think of the little guy I've chosen.

Now you are going to have to put up with me anxiously awaiting my little guy ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:01 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

All I can say after seeing his adorable face is:

AWWWWWWH!!!!!

I even made my boyfriend come in here to see him. :)

http://www.nutkitty.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:34 pm 
I'm wondering how he's going to fit into the bed with all the other furbabies :lol:

Very cute, really small ears - looks like he will be a stunner B)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:12 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

I have found, as I added to the "number" of cats in my home -- THEY decide where their "position" is, at bedtime. I've never had any cat who didn't join the group at least "part time"

Tiger is the only one who does not consistently sleep on the bed - and he's my "neurotic" cat so I think sometimes he just WANTS to be alone.

Naturally I keep the kittens separate from all the others for at least a couple of weeks. During that time, I sleep in the "spare" bedroom, which is the "kitten quarantine" room a few times while they are growing and learning all the other cat smells and sounds.

I KNOW Sasquatch won't SHARE the pillow -- but the Casper / Victoria / Crescent *CATPILE* may have a new resident.

As I've said, quite a few times... Casper is the most gentle and loving cat I've ever had. He was born in a feral colony and resided there until he was almost 12 weeks old -- so he is always accepting and protective of the newbies :) As long as the newbies aren't PEOPLE... I'm the ONLY person he truly accepts.

I'll keep everone up to date, on my new baby -- and most certainly when he develops HIS position, at bedtime :lol:

LaVon
"fancidots"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:38 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi,
Here's a few "updated" photos of my little guy. I'm just SO excited about him. :D

Peeking from under mommy

And playing with mom's tail ;)

Then disturbed from dinner -- saying "WHAT???)

Even DEEP in the "fuzzy" stage -- he is beginning to rosette.

I'm simply SO excited about him :D

Fancidots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:31 pm 
He's so cheeky and adorable, I think you are going to have your hands full with him B)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:50 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Update on my little guy.

My breeder is sending me frequent photos. And, as you said, Gavin -- he is SO cheeky -- I think I'm going to have my hands FULL !!

She says he LOVES to be held - even by visitors - while the other kittens in his litter are crying and trying to "escape" he lays and purrs, when being held.

He's always "into" something :) And even seems to "ham" for her camera :lol:

In this photo -- she "discovered" him playing in her dog's FOOD BOWL... She sent me several photos of this "event" -- but this one is, by far, my favorite. (He was 6 weeks old, the day she took this photo)

He appears to be looking straight at her, and saying " But this IS a FUN place to PLAY" :)

Even in this "deep in the fuzzies" stage -- I think his coloring is starting to show a little more... and his spots are staying dark and clear. I'm really tickled with him.
How could I NOT love this FACE?

I can hardly stand myself, waiting for Aug 7/8 weekend -- to go to Texas to retreive him ;)

LaVon
"fancidots"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:19 am 
Wow, he is beautiful....shame they grow so fast once you get them, I was looking at Zeus yesterday and thinking if you'd never seen him before and new nothing about Bengals, you'd think he was a fully grown cat!! Can't imagine how big he is going to end up, he is going to be a monster!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:27 pm 
The Real Boss

Hey Fancidots

Is the little handsome fella home yet?

Heidi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:50 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Dagger is HOME ! :)
Thanks for "asking" Heidi

Austin (the city) was OK... crazy traffic, but I managed to get around.

Sandra Keever (the young lady I purchased Dagger from) was WONDERFUL and such a delight to be around. I got to meet MizJynxie and BoeJangles (Dagger's mom and dad) as well as all of her other cattery adults, and the kittens still there. She really DOES make her cats a part of her "family" (smile)

I ended up coming home with TWO kittens (grin)
Sandra was so concerned that Dagger's sister wouldn't do well, without him that she GAVE the little girl (Dagger's littermate) to me and Dagger as a parting, and FRIENDSHIP gift. I was dumbfounded.

My son is in LOVE with "Sister" but we haven't yet named her.
I'm posting a photo of EACH of the NEW babies, in my home, below:

Here is Dagger, playing with a toy, on his first FULL day HOME :)

And YES he is still as "cheeky" as ever :)

Here is "Sister" exhibiting a HUGE yawn -- it was a LONG ride home :)

I'll send more "detailed" photos, later -- but I thought the "yawn" photo my son took of "Sister" in my arms was simply TOO cute :)

Hope you enjoy!
LaVon Fabian
"fancidots"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:00 pm 
Awww, they're gorgeous and 2 for the price of 1 too :) There really will be no room for anything but cats in your bed at night soon :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:24 pm 
The Real Boss

Wow, your so lucky (and so are Dagger and his sister). We have a six month old female and within a couple of weeks we realised we had done the wrong thing in just getting one cat. We are currently waiting for our new girl to come home, she should be with us some time in early September.......v.excited :D

Anyway, you new family additions are absolutely beautiful!

Heidi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:41 am 
The Boss

Has Dagger and his sister settled in ok now?

And how did the other cats in your family react to them?

I'd love to see some more photos of them together.....to see if they've grown any in the last 2 weeks

Also has your son thought of a name for her yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:25 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi ---
As you can probably GUESS -- I've been BUSY with cats. LOL

I'm going to try to attach a few photos (and I remembered to REDUCE them this time - sorry for those last HUGE ones)

By the way -- the GIRL's name is EMMA (my son won out -- she answers to Emma, now (grin) )

The first photo is Dagger and Emma with one of my bengals who turned one year, in June -- *Lightnin*

The second is *Emma* Posing

The third is *Dagger* loving up his Mamma

Next, is Dagger's "laid out" pose

Next - my 9 year old DSH rescue *Tiger* telling Dagger who's boss (grin)

Here's Emma showing she's not scared of the BIG guys :)

For the record the little red and black "ropes" on the two "babies" are harness with leads - so when I need to "rescue them" from underneath furniture, I can reel them in (grin)

As you can see -- they ARE growing... My other cats are fascinated with them, but still tend to play a little "rough" with the new 'toys' -- so I have to watch them carefully when they are out in the main population. After all there are 7 BIG cats to keep them on their tiny little toes :)

Hope you enjoy the photos --
I'm sure enjoying the babies :)

Thanks for asking :)
LaVon Fabian
"fancidots"