[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - More Chili!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: More Chili!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm 
Senior Bengal

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161581645 ... ed-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/161581645 ... ed-public/

Post subject: Re: More Chili!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:04 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They are the sweetest when they are sleeping. Just adorable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:27 pm 
Senior Bengal

I love the cute cuddly positions they lay in. They are so sweet!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

She's certainly settled in nicely :biggrin:
So beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:43 pm 
Senior Bengal

Yes, we think she had too. I was a bit concerned she wouldn’t be a good fit for the family. Kids really freaked her out at first. But she’s really come around. I guess the girl who sold her to me had a niece that used to pull her tail. So I think she was scar s he same thing would happen. My kids don’t pay too much mind to the cats we’ve owned. I think she’s starting to realize that they are loud, but they aren’t going to hurt her. Especially my daughter. She’s become quite fond of her. My daughter often plays with her. Chili really likes to play fetch, they will play it for like a half an hour! Wears both out :) She can be around my son who is 2 1/2 now too. She’s starting to come out of her shell a lot this past week.
She’s even following me around the house. She’s by no means a lap cat, but when I go to bed she snuggles up close or sleeps right top of my legs. She’s such a sweet girl. Has to be wherever we are or else she gets very vocal. Been seeing her sweet little personality come out and it’s nice to see her settling in. She’s very spoiled and loved here. I’m so glad she fits in so well :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:19 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

You know bengals are not always lap cats. Mine sleeps at my feet at night, but never snuggles in my lap. He will go on my husband's lap because hubby will give him a nice massage. Our other cat does the same as far as hubby's lap. And he does have magic fingers. LOL. Sometimes active children and bengals do not get along. I know mine is not used to a lot of activity and will hide and doesn't like yelling at all, especially when hubby is screaming at a sports team! LOL. I try to keep it as quiet as I can in the house. The more Raiden sleeps, the better! Ha ha.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm 
Senior Bengal

Your dead on Sherry. I try to keep the house pretty quiet and calm, not always easy. But she seems to not be scared of the noise as much as she was. She’s coming out when company is over now too. I’m really surprised at her progress! I think she’s starting to embrace the chaos lol. It doesn’t scare her as much as it does just surprise her. Larry was totally different. Nothing scared that cat. He rubbed up against dogs, if there was loud noises he just sat there. He let my 2 1/2 year old carry him around.
He was really patient. Not a scared bone in his body. He was such a great cat for this family. Chili is filling in nicely. Which I am so happy about! Cuz like you said, Bengals seems to like to be he roudy ones hahah. It’s like a challenge if something is crazier than they are. Hahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

LOL!!!!!!! There are videos of cats being manhandled by children and they just accept it! Then, on the other hand, we used to have a member whose adorable bengal attacked her 4-year old daughter constantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:14 pm 
Senior Bengal

LOL! Kids are so cute! Some cats are such troopers! LOL