It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:33 pm
Posts: 108
Mystic in action again :biggrin: :(dont forget to subscribe in youtube, if you would like to see other coming videos as aswell)
Whos cat has same kind a experiments? ;D

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:38 pm
Posts: 1833
Ugh, Blondie does this constantly. She pushed my Christmas cards onto the floor again this morning. I left a water glass on the counter and noticed it just as I was leaving the house this morning. I imagine I will find it on the floor when I get home. I think she does it for attention. If her food is a minute late she comes near me and pushes everything off the table next to me. I usually jump up and feed them so I guess she has me trained.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8005
I have to be careful. Raiden is right here beside me. He knows this trick! I had to clean off my makeup table as he started dumping everything on the floor. Lost my mascara as he had pushed it behind the make up table. I cleared off everything and put my moisturizers in the corner behind the closed tray that now holds everything. I didn't even think he could see it, but on Sunday morning when it was time for EVERYONE to be up and about, he pushed both of them onto the floor. This is bad behavior and I have no idea how to curb it. He only does it when he wants the attention!

Love Mystic!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:00 am
Posts: 4109
Location: Portland Oregon, USA
Serafina and especially Gaga were notorious for doing that their first couple of years. Thankfully they've lost interest in it by year 6! Although they still knock plenty of stuff onto the ground, now it's strictly due to their clumsiness. Cats are really really bad at either stepping over things or slipping past something without hitting it.

_________________
The little monsters 3
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8005
Raiden is 9 years old, so age is no excuse! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:17 am
Posts: 22
This is too funny. Echo loves to test gravity. Currently my computer mouse is about to take a "dive" as we speak.

Too cute!

Andrea


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:33 pm
Posts: 108
ourlittleecho wrote:
This is too funny. Echo loves to test gravity. Currently my computer mouse is about to take a "dive" as we speak.

Too cute!

Andrea


I hope it still works ;D

brianj12 wrote:
Serafina and especially Gaga were notorious for doing that their first couple of years. Thankfully they've lost interest in it by year 6! Although they still knock plenty of stuff onto the ground, now it's strictly due to their clumsiness. Cats are really really bad at either stepping over things or slipping past something without hitting it.


They just dont care :D

CMYKjill wrote:
Ugh, Blondie does this constantly. She pushed my Christmas cards onto the floor again this morning. I left a water glass on the counter and noticed it just as I was leaving the house this morning. I imagine I will find it on the floor when I get home. I think she does it for attention. If her food is a minute late she comes near me and pushes everything off the table next to me. I usually jump up and feed them so I guess she has me trained.


Sherry wrote:
I have to be careful. Raiden is right here beside me. He knows this trick! I had to clean off my makeup table as he started dumping everything on the floor. Lost my mascara as he had pushed it behind the make up table. I cleared off everything and put my moisturizers in the corner behind the closed tray that now holds everything. I didn't even think he could see it, but on Sunday morning when it was time for EVERYONE to be up and about, he pushed both of them onto the floor. This is bad behavior and I have no idea how to curb it. He only does it when he wants the attention!

Love Mystic!


They are very curious, and they wanna test can they play with it or what happens or does it roll or smt. But he definitely knows what you are going to do when he behaves like that, just like I am training Mystic. Just another training+ rehearsal thing for them :D yesterday he knocked down one of my soccer trophies and it broke and I knew it already, because I heard it and didnt gave him any attention, trying to cure it like that way. Also I m sure playing with him about 24 hours a day helps as well :lol: ( but thats only my opinion :) )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 8005
Ironically, I have knick knacks on shelves and Raiden pretty much leaves them alone! Thank goodness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
Bengal Cat

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:25 am
Posts: 32
Mystic is gorgeous, I love all of your videos, very clever kitty!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:16 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 am
Posts: 130
That video made me laugh so hard LOL. The horror music was terrific, and then I found it quite comical how you transitioned that into a cute happy licking his paw video haha. Mystic is very special indeed :mrgreen:

_________________
~
Matt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:33 pm
Posts: 108
Gucci wrote:
Mystic is gorgeous, I love all of your videos, very clever kitty!


Thank you, Gucci, we are glad you enjoyed them! :wink: I hope you subscribed in youtube and leaved comments there as well :) We have learned few new tricks, so I will upload them soon :)

MWB wrote:
That video made me laugh so hard LOL. The horror music was terrific, and then I found it quite comical how you transitioned that into a cute happy licking his paw video haha. Mystic is very special indeed :mrgreen:


:smile: I laughed few times as well but its a bit horrific that you never know what is going to be knocked down next :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by meemonkey