[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - My doll
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My doll
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:21 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My cats are fascinated with this doll. Grace sleeps here daily now and hugs the doll or rests her head on one of the pillows. It's cuteness overload when I walk by and see her. The doll's silk dress in in tatters but it is really old.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: My doll
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

aww, Princess Grace and her friend!!! That's just adorable, Jill. Are you sure that's not an antique doll and work a few million $$$? :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It's an antique for sure. She is worth a million in entertainment value. My cats have always liked to cuddle up to her. Grace is there now having her noon time siesta.

Last night I laid down on the sofa to watch a movie and Grace jumped up and stretched out on me...for the whole movie! That was a first. She was purring and so content, I didn't have a heart to move and we woke up at 2 am! Now Blondie is clinging to me. I love how affectionate they are becoming.

They love all the Christmas preparations, baking, boxes, wrapping and the silver tree on the patio. It's all very exciting to them. They won't leave my side.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

That is so sweet!

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:58 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Jill, I think they just want to prove they are good so Santa brings them lots of toys for Christmas! I'd love for a cat to want to lay on me -- but I don't have one of those! : :sorry:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I had a long weekend with them and now Grace comes to me when I lie on the sofa! She is very skiddish so no false moves or she flies off me. Blondie keeps sitting in my lap when I an on a chair. Grace just glares at us the whole time and then stomps off. They are so funny and entertaining!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I envy you. Raiden comes to be to beg for treats and will walk over my lap to get them. But once he's finished, he's gone!