[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - A cat's life
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A cat's life
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We fight sometimes, but we really love each other.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: A cat's life
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Aww, Jill. Just look at those sweethearts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They really are the sweetest most fascinating creatures I have ever met.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:31 am 
Senior Bengal

Awww, so sweet! Bless their hearts! I love that they love their kitty bed!

Orion ~ Light Gold Black Rosetted Bengal, born 5/19/15
Apollo ~ Tuxedo Marbled Tabby, born 1/7/12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:56 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Those two are an interior designer's dream. They are so colour coordinated with everything!! :lol: perfect mix of neutrals!!!! Love the fact they snuggle up with each other. Wish Oscar had a best buddy

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:43 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

There is a black and white cat that is hanging around my house, Melissa, do you want him? He's the sweetest little thing. Super friendly. I can pick him up easily. He just wants some love and attention. Raiden hates him and has attached himself to this kitty's back a few times. No aggression at all from this other cat. I need to find out if this cat has a home in the neighborhood. He loves to follow us around on our walks. I've attempted three times to put him in a carrier to take him to the vet to check for a microchip, but he has outsmarted and out wrestled me three times! I may just give up because I don't want him to hate me. He killed a squirrel the other day and spent an hour eating it, so I've been putting some food out for him. I can't keep him around and I dread when winter comes and he's left outside in single-digit temps. Hubby doesn't really want Raiden, much less another kitty! I would have a houseful if I could. The biggest problem I have is that Raiden refuses to "walk" when he sees this other cat. He just lays down and I'm stuck! We're supposed to be walking!!! I need the exercise more than Raiden.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We have a walking cat in our neighborhood. She follows her owners when they walk their dog. She is usually about 10 feet back scampering along to keep up. I have never seen a walking cat that follows without a leash. When I walk she will usually pop out of the bushes and follow me or try to get me to pet her. If my garage door is open she tries to get in my house! She is very sweet. Unfortunately she was hit by a slow moving car last year but seems to be back in training again trotting along behind her family.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:40 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh sherry that's so hard to see the poor kitty. Can you get your husband to help? It would break my heart to see a sorry little cat out in the cold, especially as it sounds so friendly. Hope you can get it to the vets to check for a microchip soon. I think Oscar and raiden sound like two peas in a pod....... No other cats thank you!!!!!

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My hubby is not interested in cats, although he insisted he give Raiden his treats last night, which he hasn't done in a long while. A lady down the street said she first saw this black and white kitty pilfering through the garbage can at the tennis courts which are next to her house. She feeds him human food since she has a dog and not a cat. I did find someone on the next street over who already has 14 cats that said she would take him and keep him outdoors, but he'd probably just pass through the houses and return to my home. I'd rather see this one become an indoor kitty. It's just too sweet and super confident and non aggressive! I'd much rather have Raiden around a cat I know is FIV negative, has had his vaccinations, is neutered, etc. But, unless I traumatize the little guy and get him in a carrier, that's not going to happen. Raiden took the leash right out of my hand this morning chasing this cat, but (thankfully), I screamed his name and he stopped and waited for me to come over to him and grab the leash back. I am too old for this type of stuff! This other cat needs to go, as sweet as he is. I'm making sure he gets three meals a day, but I need to work on finding him a home.