[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - my bengal loves...
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: my bengal loves...
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

watching tv :lol: :eek: she gets transfixed! anyone else's love doing this?!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: my bengal loves...
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Mine isn't interested in what's on TV at all. Misty, your kitty is gorgeous! Beautiful markings, superb contrast!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I've seen Grace sprawled out on the coffee table with her eyes locked on the TV when My Cat From Hell is on. She even stared at it through commercials. Generally though my cats stay on the patio or on a cat tower in the kitchen when I watch TV.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thanks sherry she has a really pale sandy base colour so it makes her rosettes really pop :smile:

she just loves the tv so much! she even tries to catch the moving figures lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:20 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

The only time Raiden has been interested in the TV is when that cat yells at the beginning of My Cat From Hell. I even downloaded the iPad games for cats and he isn't interested in catching the fish or the bugs. I've seen videos of kittens going crazy over them. Sometimes I don't think his vision is so good anymore, although he can spot another cat before I can. He is 8 years old and probably not interested in the "children" games! Ha ha!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Diesel LOVES watching TV. He'll sit at the foot of our bed with his paws over the footboard sitting up on his behind watching. Now that we've got a cabinet underneath our family room TV he'll jump up there and try to catch things on the TV. We watched Rio2 the other night and he tried to get all of the birds.

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

If I want an extra cute photo of her face I put a cat video on youtube :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am 
Senior Bengal

Chester loves hair bobbles! (The covered band type) He doesn't chew them just plays fetch or walks around the house with them hanging from his mouth! He will stalk you whilst you attempt to tie your hair up and has been known to try to take one out of your hair by sneaking around the top of the sofa. These are now amongst his collection of toys and I regularly buy packs of 50 for him. His favourite pass time is hiding them under the fridge, a weekly clear out usually reveals in excess of 40!! I have photos somewhere as I know it sounds unbelievable!!
The strange part of this story is that our late Harley had exactly the same fascination and also used to run off and hide them in various places but mostly under the fridge !!!

Proud mum, provider, waiter & general house slave to:
Meili brown spot born 07.11.09
Chester seal lynx rosetted born 10.04.14
Jaego melanistic born 16.05.15
Roxi big, sloppy French Mastiff born 10.04.11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Cats have strange habits and fetishes! Raiden loves to lick plastic bags.