[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Luca= f1 bengal
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Luca= f1 bengal
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:24 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

yes he is eating the food sent by the breeder. i haven't switched him over yet. i agree that its probably from the new environment, differences air and such and probably some stress. the breeder said to give him some yogurt to help. it hasn't done much yet as yesterday was the first day i gave him some. he pooped out of the litter box for the first time today which was unlike him. though, i don't think it was a coincidence that it happened right after he wolfed done a tonne of food this morning(the biggest amount and fastest I've seen him eat in one sitting).
i plan on taking a stool sample to the vet once I've had him for a week if he still has this diarrhea happening. I'm happy he is drinking a tonne still though and when i took him to the vet on friday he has good fluid levels.
I'm really hoping this goes away on his own

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:08 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Luca is absolutely stunning , Can't get over how gorgeous he is , I would definitely love to have one , one day !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thank you!! :) worth every penny and more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:58 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hope Luca is doing better! He's gone through a huge change so I'm guessing it's just the stress (or jet lag. LOL). But, I know he's in great hands with you. I am looking forward to watching him grow!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

he has grown quite a bit since being here and his appetite has increased tremendously !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I love to read blogs about bengals -- have you thought about starting one for Luna? I've always wanted to create one for Raiden, but his life is pretty boring now that his arch enemy cat moved away last November. I think a lot of people would be interested in your experience -- from selection of a breeder in the states and what you went through just to get him to Canada -- and then Luca's development. As I've said before, I find the F1 fascinating. It's as close as you can get to the ALC.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I actually have considered it but wasn't sure if this forum was enough! There's so man people's experiences on here I don't know if anyone would read my blog lol. I will ponder it more though :)

Ps. Always updated pictures in ohotobucket

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

love the soft kitty meme! Luca is awesome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Adorable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:15 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

I think of blogs as journals and permanent memories since you can post photos on the blogs, too. All the entries would be in one place and it would be THE place for someone interested in an F1 to go to get all the information. Education is the main thing .... I know all cats are different, but I would love to read about the bonding process and how Luca develops. You don't have to update it daily.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:56 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

That's true. I wish I could have talked to someone with an f1 that wasn't a breeder before getting him to see what the process was like.

Luca showed my sister his true ALC colours today when he pooped in the tub while she was filling it. It's a bummer i need to worry about this becoming a habit now but it was sorta funny hahahaha.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:30 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

See, Emily, you would be a tremendous help to someone else. That's a hoot about Luca pooping in the bathtub. Strange that he would do that as much as he loved being in the water in the tub. I'm sure your days are filled with fun experiences like this. Start a written journal ...... even if you don't end up posting a blog online. And it will even be good if you eventually do because you'll have all that to go by.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:05 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

How on earth did he get up on the shelf of your closet? You're obviously taking a ton of pictures and videos and that little face says "mischief" all over it!!!! But, he is so adorable when he's sleeping!!! You're very pretty, Miss Emily!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:55 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

hi you guys,
here is a link to the youtube channel. i stopped uploading his vids on photo bucket because they weren't uploading very well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAxti ... UjQ/videos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:58 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

ps Sherry, i just saw you last message. thank you :)

and yes, totally a trouble maker. form what I've witnessed him do, the way he gets up on the top shelf is he jumps from the chair(to the right of the closet) onto the clothing hangers then claws his way up the clothing :rolleyes: onto the shelf lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next