[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Hendrix and Jagger
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hendrix and Jagger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:50 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I love the picture with the mouse. That is priceless!

Clyde, Bleu & Coal - Great Danes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Great pics of the two of them oh and the mouse of course :biggrin:

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Nice to have these little guardians around, it seems. I'd rather my cat catch a mouse rather than me finding it! :)

Your kitties are so gorgeous!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:02 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

There is no way I could grab a picture of a mouse unless it was a DEAD mouse! Raiden loves to bring them in. Had several that could get through the openings in his enclosure until we put smaller wiring around the bottom of it. Some mice were alive and some were dead, but all seemed to be brought in in the middle of the night with Raiden chasing them all over the house. Now he brings in the baby squirrels that I can deal with -- they are super cute and terrified of Raiden.

Just love looking at pictures of all the kitties! They are my weakness.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:24 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I would have been in a panic and not able to capture the photo, good job!

I live on a small lake and I know there are mice/rats out there. I saw one a few years ago on my roof. Grace and Blondie would attack and kill one for sure. This morning they raced to one side of the patio and stayed in that spot all morning. They were very excited about something but it was outside the enclosure. It could have been another cat, or a mouse...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:41 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Believe me I was in a panic when I realised it wasn't dead! But once I had both cats and the mouse contained in the conservatory I was a bit calmer... When I saw Rocky (yes, I've named him!) standing up to Hendrix I was in fits of laughter. Hendrix's face was a picture.

I think Rocky has lived to see many other days (hopefully), he wasn't hurt at all from what I could see, just had a bit of saliva on him from being in Hendrix's mouth. I don't think Hendrix has a clue how to kill anything and he keeps going to look for his new buddy in the bush outside, although I'm sure Rocky is long gone.

Melissa, I read the Daily Mail article last night - absolutely brilliant!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

ha ha 'Rocky' love it :biggrin:

At least you didn't find the mouse in your frying pan!

One of my cats left it for me in there as a 'present' years ago.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:31 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

A little photo update!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:51 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Love the first photo Clare......."the star just fell into my mouth mum, honest"!!! :lol: Oscar would kill for the scratch pad furniture, however, he would not use if as furniture and it would probably last a week tops :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you should also swap their names. In the last photo, Jagger has a great big h on his side!

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:01 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

The lights apparently keep falling in his mouth too! Little tyke! The tree is hanging in there though, despite Jon throwing sweet wrappers in it to try to get them to climb it. Hard to say who is the bigger pest, Jon or the boys!

I often find them surveying their land from that cat lounger but no, it wouldn't last 5 minutes with Oscar!!

You know I hadn't noticed the 'h' before - if I swap their names though, he might turn into an old grump like the current bearer of the name and Jagger is such a happy boy!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:42 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They have a scratcher lounger! Do they love it?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:24 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Clare, love the pictures. I can't believe there is any upheaval in your home with those two beauties. They look like perfect angels to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:56 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Jill, wouldn't say it's their favourite thing but it's something to fight over (sigh), they do lay on it to watch what's going on outside though!

Sherry, as I read your post, all hell kicked off! I was trying to wrap a present, Hendrix charged out from under the tree to grab the roll of wrapping paper, jagger thought 'what fun' and chased after him, and it all ended up with growling, hissing, snarling and all sorts.

I looked out of the windows and that bloody cat was back! Quickly shut the blinds and did what I could to contain the situation, but I was going out and Jon is duty officer tonight and not home either.

I will be contacting a behaviourist tomorrow, I'm totally stressed out with it all and need help. This all goes back to Hendrix being beaten up, the cat hunting him and I need assistance with managing it before a blood bath happens between them.

I could cry, if I'm honest.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh I am so sorry you are so stressed with this particularly with Christmas approaching when you should be able to relax and have a good time.

I hope a behaviourist can help.

Debbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 am 
Senior Bengal

They're so cute!! X

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next