[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Fancidots new F1 Boy - Mister Zenith
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:43 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Group
I haven't posted in a while - but HAD to share my newest family member with you!
His name is Mister Zenith. He is 11 weeks old, and just the most adorable little guy you could imagine!

And he LOVES his new mommy :)

Would love to hear what you think of him!
LaVon
"fancidots"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:47 am 
WOW, he is amazing :o

I thought F1's aren't that friendly to humans? Even heard that gloves are required to handle them? :angry: He certainly looks friendly to me! In the UK a wild animal license is required for a F1!!!

PS: How many cats is that now? You're nuts ;)

PPS: Will you be having him "done", even though F1's are infertile?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:43 pm 
Oh my god. He is absolutely gorgeous. His wild face is beautiful. I love his colouring as well.

He looks like he is going to be a right character.

Your gonna need a new and bigger house soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:07 pm 
The Real Boss

OMG...I want one!

He is just the cutest thing ever, although judging by the size of him now (11 wks old) he's gonna be HUGE when he grows up!

Love his wild face...it is to die for :)

Heidi...(a v.jealous Bengal owner :lol: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:04 am 
Bengal Kitten

LaVon,

Wow, what a GREAT face on him!! His eyes are.........no words fit. I like his dark coloring too...beautiful cat....congrats! A F1 that sleeps while you hold him.....aren't you lucky!

All the best, Nial

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:46 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

He is simply stunning!! What a face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:46 pm 
Bengal Kitten

LAVON YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!! My God i love him to bits, he is a real real real beauty!!! Which breeder did you go to??? Just beautiful. I might consider another one, but not until i move into a house. Ghalib already has his paws in everything and after slitting his paw on a piece of glass 2 weeks ago i am taking extra precautions!

And you look just about as full of love as your sound!
Love ya Lavon!
Sahar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:11 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Group :)
Thanks for all the compliments on my "taste" and my successful HUNT for the PERFECT little F1 to join my family.
He eats 4 *yes FOUR* three oz. cans of kitten food each day, supplimented with a little rare to raw beef that has been frozen for at least one week, every OTHER day (along with my other 3 Bengals who do not turn their nose up to RAW (grin)
He and Dagger are BEST buddies, and their playtime sometimes seems ALL the time, except when he has tired himself out and his belly is full -- when he crawls up under my chin and runs that little purr motor, or washes my chin with his somewhat rough little tongue. ;)
The photo of me holding him, and him snuggled against me was about 1 hour AFTER he first met me, at Colette's house!
And actually I've been looking at Early Generations for about a year, talking with different breeders about each litter that comes along.
They all knew I wanted an F1 or F2 BOY - (since all of my cats are altered pets) and one that would mix well with other cats.
Therefore I was approached!!!
I got an e-mail when I least expected it from Alan Brown of Rainforest Bengals - and he told me that Colette Griffiths of Cocoa's Pride had a little boy who he thought would be the perfect addition to my family. The person who had initially planned to purchase him made the mistake of saying he was going to be an "indoor/outdoor" pet - and Colette just could not bear to see him NOT be kept in the loving embrace of someone who would want him inside with them, all the time.
They both said as much as he loves people - he really needed to be in a household where there were other cats for "playmates" (I think my house definately qualifies)
He sent me photos of Zenith (tiny baby photos) at 3 wks, 5 wks and 7 wks - and wondered if I might be interested -- DUH !!!
So, I made arrangements with my son to take care of the cats at home, and FLEW to Portland Oregon from Birmingham Alabama - to pick him up and bring him home "in cabin" - because I couldn't bear to ship him.
Collette welcomed me into her home, and allowed me to meet all of her lovely animals. His "dad" the ALC Simon is magnificant!!! (not as friendly as Zenith - but very attached to Colette)
:) His mom is a very pretty and social Bengal female - and Colette also has his grandmother, as well.
We were a SENSATION on the flights. I had him in his little blue collar and leash, and when I took him OUT of the carrier at the gate, and allowed him to "stretch" and get some more "luvvies" from me, as well as some cool water -- a crowd gathered!
There was even one lady who took photos of me holding Zenith AT THE AIRPORT in all of the "crowd" with him snuggled against me :)
He is very playful and affectionate - LOVES to play in the sink - faithful to his litterbox and overall more than I could have DREAMED or HOPED for.
I owe it all to Colette (for socializing him SO well) and Alan - for thinking of me, and contacting me to let me know he was suddenly available!
Don't I have ALL the LUCK !!!
He IS going to be HUGE. He is almost as big as Emma (who will be a year old on Memorial Day.)
He IS my "last" acquisition for a VERY LONG time. It is quite a chore to keep up with 5 Bengals of my own, One Foster Bengal, 3 Domestic Short Hairs who are all INDOORS, and the one DSH rescue who lives on my screened porch. This WAS my dream come true. :)
He and Dagger have become best buddies and it is so entertaining to watch them chase and play and wrestle... Then he will snuggle up with ANY of the cats who will allow it, at any given time for a nap if my chest isn't available. (like when I'm doing housework) His favorite nap buddy is my solid white male who is 2 years old *Casper* and Casper often allows him to snuggle up for a nap.
I'll have to go through all of the photos and see if there are others which would bring you smiles.
And YES Gavin - I AM nuts ;)
JUST FOR THE RECORD --- there ARE a few breeders out there who do a marvelous job of socializing their Early Generation Bengals... And an Early Generation Bengal CAN be as affectionate and delightful as any of your beautiful SBT Bengals, here :)

Warmest,
LaVon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:45 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Just to show I wasn't telling a LIE -- here is a cropped photo of Zenith napping on me, at the Portland Airport GATE.

Here he is "dancing with Casper

And following Hatter here and there ...

And with Emma at the front door

Playing in the SINK - He and Buddy Dagger check it out

(Helping with dishes???)

Emma and Lightnin Watch from the Entertainment center while Zenith and Dagger play

And one of my FAVORITES>>>> His I'm INTO MISCHIEF look!!!

YEP -- He's ROTTEN, ALREADY !!! (grin)
I'm simply SO pleased with how well he has adjusted to our whole family.
By the way - my SON adores, him TOO !!!
I TRIED to keep him in a "safe" cage until the other cats were used to him - but he SCREAMED relentlessly, while IN the cage - until I gave in. So far, he's holding his own - JUST FINE :)

Thanks so much for allowing me to share :)!!!
LaVon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:39 am 
The Boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:13 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:05 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:14 am 

Post subject: