It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Unfortunately my OH is crap at DIY lol...so anything we have has to be bought as I am also rubbish...

Anyway...at the moment for a playhouse in Joe's room we just have a large cardboard box - him and one of my dogs play for ages - joe inside and Luna outside....attacking each other through the hole for a door :lol:

As you can imaghine the cardboard is taking a battering so I was thinking of getting him a proper cat play house...

I found this on ebay - the seller is on the next road to me luck would have it...what do you think? - and also what offer would you make on it as its either a buy it now or best offer

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOUBLE-DECKER-CAT ... 5638f45e53

unless of course you know of anywhere else I can get a good one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hiya - I've had a quick look at the listing and my concern would be that it's not actually very big when you look at the measurements - only 3 feet high in total. I'm also not sure it would be so much fun for them if it's that solid. I have a succession of large cardboard boxes and destroying them is part of the game so it keeps them occupied and they also chew the cardboard which stops them chewing my stuff. The downside is that my conservatory always looks like a rubbish dump :lol: .

If you could get it really cheap then it could be good value but not sure I'd spend £100 on it in case they did their typical Bengal thing and spent more time in the packaging than the product itself :lol: