It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

*glows with motherly pride*

i got eithne to fetch, finally...a good few times before she forgot that she had to bring it back or i couldn't throw it...

we've also developed a game that's somewhere between tag and slaps...you know when you put your hands out and you have to move them before the other person slaps them...yeah it's like that but with the added component that whereas she just gets poked, i get clawed...fun though...

she's also attempting to spend more of the night on the bed, which i'm so glad about...the only trouble being that i am a chronic wriggler so i'm constantly turning over...which interrupts her sleep patterns *grins* she'll deal with it...

i do have some action shots to upload but they're on a different computer! i will thought!

*kittensquee*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

kitten fell in the bath...

let me expand on this...

intrepid kitten came into the bathroom looking for me after i'd been in the bath a half hour or so...she put her paws up and inspected the bath, and then jumped up onto the loo and then into our wide, flattish sink and settled...

i foolishly went back to reading my pratchett...

next thing i know, kitten's jumped down into the bath, missing my tummy because i was swathed in ma-bar bubbles...so i think she thought it was a flat surface...

she was not happy and leapt out (literally in there like two seconds if that) and was very bedraggled...i followed her and she was very sorry for herself and submitted to being picked up so she could be rubbed with a soft towel...and then scarpered upstairs with a bruised dignity...

she's fine now, snuggled next to me and purring...

...and very, very fluffy *grins*

but i may well have the only bengal who doesn't like water...

or that smells faintly of Lush...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think any of them would like water if they experienced it in that way!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:08 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

i know...i'll leave it a while and then see if i can coax her back when it's empty...turn on the taps...

but i've heard stories of dogs running out onto algae covered water and drowning, i really think she thought it was solid...gave me quite a fright when i suddenly had a lap full of kitten...

i do say again though, she is utterly fine now! she's currently savaging my iron man mask *looks* ah well...it finally came in useful...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

LOL bless her! She must have got quite a shock too LOL! :lol:
When she's had enough time to forget the incident & if you want to encourage her to play with water...start her off with a washing up bowl with about an inch of water in & a couple of ping-pong balls or wine corks, that should gain her interest :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

:lol: :lol: :lol: I now have this mental picture of you leaping out of the bath wearing only a few bubbles, chasing a bedraggled kitten around the house with a towel :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

*grins* parents were in the lounge so i called as i wrapped myself in a towel "is kitten there? is she ok? is she soaked? is she ok?"

came through and she'd gone behind the sofa...

so i called her and she came out looking rather sorry for herself, which actually worried me because normally that would be a half hour game of Let's Keep Just Out Of Owner's Reach...

but then she was fine *grins*

and *nods* she has ping pong balls! i shall apply them aquatically at some point...

*grins* she really is so fluffy *cackles evilly*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Awwww bless her, she sounds like has had an adventure then...lol as long as you are both ok. She was probably commnig down to give Mummy a cuddle and got the shock of her life :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

*nods* she is so loyal! she usually stays upstairs if it's just parents downstairs, and she comes and finds me...and i'd been having a yelled conversation with mum about something or other so she knew where i was...

poor baby...

*scritches* not too traumatised though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:14 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

I think your kitten is transmitting information to the mother ship. I have been told before that anyone with the name Eithne is not of our world and it appears to be true. You simply must keep her away from the computer or humankind will be reduced to slaves waiting upon Bengals paw and paw for all eternity.. oh wait.. that is happening already.. what is their next plan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

*grins* you come across the name before? she's obviously a faery cat *nods*