It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: TAPS!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh my goodness, I could hear lots of noise coming from the kitchen and on investigation Stan has now learnt how to put the kitchen tap on full blast! There they both were splashing around and water everywhere. Very funny and though I was laughing I'm back to work next Monday. Hope I don't come in to a flooded kitchen. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 pm 
:lol: :lol:

Good job I have a door to stop mine going in the kitchen :lol: I will however let Oscar have a daily play in the bath.

Do Bengals like being towel dried or do you let them dry off and do you leave them alone to play in the bath or supervise them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:44 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I supervise my 2 when they are playing with water. Well usually that is, now Stan seems to have other ideas. They never cease to amaze me, they are so clever. Alfie can't drink from the catit water fountain without sticking his paws in it and throwing it all over the floor. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Oh I forgot to say I would like to towel dry them but they just run off. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:21 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Mine paddle in their water bowls and make plenty of mess with it! Quick tip Kim, when Oscar is in the bathroom make sure the toilet seat is down in case he decides he wants to explore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:52 pm 
tigerfeet wrote:
Mine paddle in their water bowls and make plenty of mess with it! Quick tip Kim, when Oscar is in the bathroom make sure the toilet seat is down in case he decides he wants to explore!

Ha ha ok :lol: Note for diary 1=Got to start training kids to leave lid on toilet seat down :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

When are you getting Oscar? He looks adorable I bet you cant't wait. My 2 love toilet play. I had to threaten my husband and daughter with sudden death if they left the toilet lid up. Stan is more than big enough to climb out but I'm not so sure about Alfie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:31 pm 
melwylde wrote:
When are you getting Oscar? He looks adorable I bet you cant't wait. My 2 love toilet play. I had to threaten my husband and daughter with sudden death if they left the toilet lid up. Stan is more than big enough to climb out but I'm not so sure about Alfie.

Beginning of September and it can't come early enough :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hello Kimberley,
Congratulations on your new bengal!! Prepare to be a slave :D!!
Since you have some time before yours coming home I suggest that you already begins to train you and your family (and even the guests lol), to close the toilet lid as soon as you can. It was a reflex when we got ours, and it's still is wherever I go lol.
As for the bath, they always go supervised unless it's really shallow. At first I tried to towel dried them, and after a while, bof, I just quit it. Unless they are really really soak all over, I let them go. It's just water after all! lol
Have a nice evening!
Sysh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:03 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

my two love the water fountain. i had to put it into a large litter tray and on top of a towel. I have wooden flooring.

I use the Worlds Best cat litter, when i scoop out their mess and throw it down the toilet, Mitzy looks into the loo to see what is happening. I think she would be easy to toilet train...but i wont go there. Emily my daughter is dying to get my two into the bath, I think they are too young yet.

Hestia Gone but not forgotten, RIP sweet princess.
Zeus Gone but not forgotten, RIP big fella, our Nookie bear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 am 
I'm toilet training the kids now :D