It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello - another newbie!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:41 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 3
Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Liz and I've just registered on the forum after weeks of viewing posts!
I'm mum to Maximus (6 months old) and little Bella (13 weeks old) who we picked up yesterday (and have managed to successfully annoy Max in the process!).
Both are brown leopard spotted and absolutely adorable! I'm not too sure how to post photos yet but onceI work it out I will put some up...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:18 am 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Leicester
Hi Liz welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing pictures!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:33 am 
lizzierosie wrote:
Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Liz and I've just registered on the forum after weeks of viewing posts!
I'm mum to Maximus (6 months old) and little Bella (13 weeks old) who we picked up yesterday (and have managed to successfully annoy Max in the process!).
Both are brown leopard spotted and absolutely adorable! I'm not too sure how to post photos yet but onceI work it out I will put some up...


Hi Lizzie

How did Maximus take to the new kitten?

Welcome by the way and put up some pics soon :P


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am
Posts: 1105
Location: Yorkshire
lovely to meet you hun and welcome to the site.

hope to chat more in the future


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:55 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 3
kimberley wrote:
lizzierosie wrote:
Hi all,
I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Liz and I've just registered on the forum after weeks of viewing posts!
I'm mum to Maximus (6 months old) and little Bella (13 weeks old) who we picked up yesterday (and have managed to successfully annoy Max in the process!).
Both are brown leopard spotted and absolutely adorable! I'm not too sure how to post photos yet but onceI work it out I will put some up...


Hi Lizzie

How did Maximus take to the new kitten?

Welcome by the way and put up some pics soon :P



Max was not very impressed with the arrival of Bella at first but he's slowly coming round to the idea! The night we brought her home he couldn't be in the same room without hissing and growling. He's slowly getting better and today he's fought with her quite a few times but each time its getting less agressive and more play fighting. She teases him though and even starts the fights sometimes, bearing in mind he's twice her size she is quite brave!!

Thanks all for your replies, you've made me feel very welcome!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:00 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Posts: 1499
Location: merseyside UK Earth - The Stratasphere
Hello & welcome to the madhouse... :D
cant wait to see some piccies of your babies :wink: :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Posts: 508
Location: Leicester
lizzierosie wrote:
He's slowly getting better and today he's fought with her quite a few times but each time its getting less agressive and more play fighting. She teases him though and even starts the fights sometimes, bearing in mind he's twice her size she is quite brave!!

Thanks all for your replies, you've made me feel very welcome!


Sounds just like what happened with our 2! She wrestles him and actually seems to enjoy it when he reacts and shows her who is boss. Plucky little things!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 8421
Location: south east england
hi liz, welcome to you, max & bella :D

look forward to getting to know you on here :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Posts: 1954
Location: Hampshire
Hi Lizzie & welcome to the forum! Will be nice chatting & getting to know you!! :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 pm 
Offline
Asian Leopard Cat

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:41 pm
Posts: 2284
Location: Wroughton, Wiltshire
Hello and welcome. I'm sure Max and Bella will soon be best of friends and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!

Can't wait for the piccies :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:08 am 
Offline
Senior Bengal

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:51 am
Posts: 59
Location: California
Welcome Lizzie!

Small world…my two year old male is named Maximus and my nine month old female is named Bella.

At first Maximus was not enthusiastic about Bella, but now they are the best of friends as Bella just adores Maximus. It won’t be long before your guys are just in love with each other.

Here are my guys:

Image

_________________
Image

IM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 pm 
Offline
Bengal Kitten

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:28 pm
Posts: 3
sljgb wrote:
Welcome Lizzie!

Small world…my two year old male is named Maximus and my nine month old female is named Bella.

At first Maximus was not enthusiastic about Bella, but now they are the best of friends as Bella just adores Maximus. It won’t be long before your guys are just in love with each other.

Here are my guys:

Image


Wow what a small world!! Your two have very similar colourings to mine too, they're gorgeous!

I am waiting for my Dad to email me some pics he took last weekend (he's on hols - back tomorrow) so once I have them I will post them up for you to see.

My Maximus and Bella are getting on better now, we left them on their own today while we were at work (we've previously kept Bella in our bedroom and Maximus has had the run of the house) and they were fine. Since we got home earlier this evening Bella has been following Maximus around everywhere like a lost puppy, it's so sweet!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by meemonkey