It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 pm 
Bengal Kitten

well here is our furry family
first up our newest member Rocky a rescue for a lady suffering from cancer she was not able to care for Rocky to well and came to us under fed and very shy as you can she is nether one any more
next is Pepper our neighbor handed me this tiny half dead kitten he had found we though for sure she wouldn't make it and so did our vet she fooled us all
Phantom was another stray that someone dropped near our house I saw him a couple of times but my wife never did and started teasing me about this cat only I could see well some tuna and a have a heart trap and a lot of time he is now a big cuddle cat that lives to sleep on my wife's lap
Hanzs came to us starved and burned by some kind of flea killer or so we were told he could hardly walk couldn't do steps and was really lost cause of being kept in a crate almost his whole young life. He is now a happy go lucky boy who loves his mommy and going for truck rides and getting hot dogs at sheetz
Greta is my little girl she was the only one in a litter that no wanted she taught Hanzs to be a dog and loves all the other animals and is just a sweet heart who wants to be everyone friend. Hope you enjoy our furry kids there the only children my wife and I can have and love them all to death.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:01 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

They are all so beautiful. It sounds as if they have found the perfect parents in you and your wife!

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:33 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

All of your furbabies are beautiful! Bless you and your wife for rescuing them all! I love people who have big hearts and open them wide for rescues. All dogs and kitties need happy and loving homes and I see that you have both!