It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi Everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:14 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hey guys and gals!
So this is my first post here and I've had my two bengals for about 5 months now and they've been the best 5 months of my life. One is a gold rosette female (Leeloo) and her brother a snow rosette who from what I've been told is abnormally "big" for his age. I had first pick of the litter as my house burnt down and I lost my other pets, so the breeder was especially kind in that manner. He was the biggest and prettiest boy in the batch and she was the runt, but just incredible and VERY curious as a kitten so that fit me perfectly. I will post some pics! They have been kenneled for the past 5 months and I know this is not the best idea but my house will be finished being rebuilt end of year beginning of next so not too much longer! I can't wait to browse the forums and meet everyone!

Post subject: Re: Hi Everyone!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:52 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I am so sorry to hear about your house, but happy you are rebuilding. It's not easy to kennel bengals as they require a lot of space, so I hope they aren't in there 24/7 and you're able to play with them and they can stretch their legs. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer and they can have their home back. Welcome to the forum!