[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Glad to be here!!!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Glad to be here!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:26 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello everyone, glad to be here. My name is Kimberly. This is an amazing board and SO full of helpful information and support.

I have a Bengal named Raja and he's the love of my life. As he got into his older age, he developed crystals in his bladder and was diagnosed with severe FUS. The vet wanted to do a barbaric surgery that I can't even fathom. He was put on prednesone and a prescription diet. It only seemed to minimally affect him. I did extensive research, and found that a raw diet was the way to go. The whole ordeal was devastating not to mention very expensive vet bills. I was so afraid I was going to lose him.

I just wanted to share my joy with all of you, that I'm so happy about his FUS being completely eliminated and has been clear now for almost two years. The raw recipe I went with uses a premix called My Natural Cat from Feline Instincts, which I learned adds all the minerals and vitamins he needed that isn't in the raw meat alone. I also bought a book written by the owner Felice called My Natural Cats and it's been an amazing reference tool to help me understand what he was going through, and lots of stories of other people going through what I did as well as tons of other feline illnesses that were cured using the raw diet and homeopathic treatments. He is now almost 15 years old and healthy as a horse (no pun intended).

I just wanted to share my success with this message board site to let everyone know what the products have done for my baby in hopes to help someone else. You can order directly from them at www.felineinstincts.com and you can get her book at www.mynaturalcats.com I really hope I can help someone turn their cats illnesses around and avoid expensive vet bills!!!!

God bless

Kimberly

Post subject: Re: Glad to be here!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hi Kimberly. Welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for the information on FUS! I wasn't familiar with it. Happy to know a raw diet has worked for Raja and he's happy and healthy now.