[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Finding my way around
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Finding my way around
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome Misty.

Do you have a name planned for your bengal, or any photos to share with us ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thank you

No names as of yet. suggestions are welcome :wink:

a couple I do like are Lucian (pronounced looshan) and thea . That is as far as I have gotten at the moment re names.

The only photos I have are ones that the breeder has emailed me. I am not sure If I would have permission to share them I could ask though :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum, Misty. Here you will find a wealth of information on bengals and any questions you have will be promptly answered. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival. The names you are considering are great options. I usually tell people to wait until after getting the pet to decide on a name. Observing her for a day or two will show you that one name will fit better over the other.

As for pictures, you can post some once you have her home. We just love seeing pictures of these beautiful babies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

thank you sherry. I feel the same about picking names. I love the name Lucian but when I see her face it doesn't fit. she absolutely looks like Thea though 100% I guess I will know once she is here. She is outgoing and confident which is going to be great I can't wait to post photo's and ask more questions