It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from england
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:45 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hello
After a couple of years we have made the plunge and have reserved a handsome 3 week old bengal boy.
Feels like an age til we can collect him but we are very much looking forward to adding him to our family.
This looks like a very nice forum to get advice from :)

Post subject: Re: Hello from england
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hello there! Yes this forum is amazing. I have had teething troubles (forgive the pun!) with my rescue bengal and have found the advice and support invaluable. There are some incredibly experienced owners, breeders etc on here and any questions, however silly they might seem to you, are answered! So exciting to have a new kitten to look forward to! It's great you will have lots of time to prepare and cattify your home (Jackson Galaxy, USA cat expert, had never heard of him but watch on youtube Cats from Hell). Post pictures when you have them!

UK
Oscar - Rescue (Rascal!!!) Bengal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Hello and welcome to the forum, it is going to be an agonising 10 weeks for you, i know exactly how you feel, i put a deposit on a kitten in october that unfortunately passed away so i left the breeder with the deposit because she was expecting more kittens in january. It seemed like a lifetime but i only have under 3 weeks to go now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:25 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival and welcome to a great forum! I'm sure your breeder will provide you with pictures and/or video of our kitty so you can watch him grow before your very eyes. The weeks will, hopefully, fly by. This is a terrific forum with a members who can give you excellent opinions. We're here if you need us.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:55 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you everyone, I will definitly post pictures when I have them. We are fortunate enough to have found a wonderful breeder about 15 mins away. I was expecting to travel So we are very lucky. The breeder is a lovely family unit and the cats and kittens are all in the home. Our kittens mum and dad had the loveliest temperament so I'm sure he will be just the same. We are allowed to see him whenever we want and she will send pictures regularly too.
Sorry to hear about your kitten rseymour, that's incredibly sad, however I bet you are looking forward to your new arrival. 3 weeks will fly by.
My only concern is finding a name for him. I don't think we will find one until we have met hima few times to see what his character is like but if any of you have any ideas they will be well received!
Thank you once again for the replies, I think I might like it here :)