It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Sherry wrote:
Nashville weather has been horrible for the past week. My driveway has been a sheet of ice and we cleared off a spot to walk out on the deck yesterday. 3" to 4" of solid ice to work with. A beach vacation sounds just exactly what I need. My last day or work was supposed to be Friday but due to the weather, I'm having to train another 3 days. Not sure where you are bkilgore. The whole winter for most of the US has been the worst in decades.

Yea, the weather is really messed up. In Portland, this month (Feb) so far has been warmer than each of the last 5 Marches :eek: And is headed for warmest Feb on record. Also we're getting WAY less rainfall than normal this fall-winter. My garden is already in bloom :eek: It's crazy. At Christmas I always drive through this really high pass to get to where I spend Christmas with family. It's usually quite "iffy" to get through. This is the first year I can ever remember seeing no snow at all on that pass.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:21 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Utah has similar weather to Oregon, I guess. This has been the warmest December January February on record. It finally got down below freezing last night. We're shaping up for a huge drought this summer, even worse than the past few years. :cry:
My family is in Ontario, Canada. This has been the coldest same-month stretch up there in recorded weather history.