It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Samadhi wrote:
I am sure you can all sympathise with the first few days of parenthood where you just can't stop looking at them and pinching your arm to make sure its not just a dream!

The... first... few days? :oops: This is me every few days, I'm just like "I HAVE CATS -- BEAUTIFUL CATS. IS THIS REAL LIFE???"

And you should be promising there will be MORE pictures instead. They are insanely cute. I especially love Aya's face. So precious.

Edit: I just went back and reread your original post... that butt-sniffing picture is really cute, lol. And I thought that mine wanting to use their own boxes would be inevitable and I was sort of waiting for that time to come, but Toast is 1 year already and Poke is 10 months and they still use one box happily. They often stand beside each other when one of them goes. It's very common for Poke to finish pooping or peeing whilst Toast is standing by, and then Toast immediately covers the poo or pee for him! Yesterday I caught them peeing side by side at the same time. So I think if they continue to be fine using the same box it's okay to have just one, especially if your house/apartment is small.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

*squeeee*
SO CUTE!

They're doing so well, what fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

aw they are adorable and such different little faces too.
Enjoy and i'm so pleased they've settled in well - my two were just like that although they ran away when i walked towards them at first, I was clearly too tall as they had no issues if i crawled or sat on the floor!