It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi! I'm in the US, and I MUST have a partial Bengal. I am his 3rd mom, and he is the best. He is crazed about water, crazed about heights. He's not purebred, (which is probably good, after reading about Bengal traits) but I'm on this forum because I love him and all cats, and am anxious to hear about other people's experiences with this breed. I WILL get pictures as soon as I am able: him posing in trees like a leopard, playing in the sink, and generally being his adorable self.

I got him in November of last year, and the vet said he was about 4mo old.

I have 10 other cats, and it was wonderful to see how he immediately carved out a place for himself in the population.

He is the ONLY cat I have that WANTED to go outside in the snow!

Anyway. Thank you for letting me on the forum. I look forward to visiting with you all. I have only been to England ONCE, but absolutely loved it. I have lived in western Oregon, US for a long time, and when I was in England, I saw so many plants and trees that I recognized. I am also an avid birder, so it was a thrill to see the original ROBIN, and BLACKBIRD, which are so different from those birds here. My husband and I are also silly about cars - we have 60's eras Rover P6s, and thrill to see them on the BBC shows we do get here in the states.

Ta ta for now.

KR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:53 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to our forum. Know that many members here have cats that are not bengals. We are just all cat lovers in general. You have quite the menagerie and we would love to see pictures of all of them.

Bengals are definitely different from your usual cat. They are unique and super sweet and adapt pretty easily to their surroundings.